3 bedrooms • 2 baths • 3-car garage
(2,987 – 3,313 sq.ft.)
Welcome to the Sheridan! Did the roof catch your eye? We call that our “Prairie Top,” a unique feature that provides the high ceilings and voluminous light of a two-story living room but maintains all the function and feasibility of a traditional ranch.
In addition to this plan’s key features (listed below), you’ll have plenty of opportunity to customize and add on square footage in areas that are important to you. Want to expand your garage space? We can add up to 6’! Always wanted a wet bar for entertaining? Let’s add that to your basement!
For a full list of all the customization options available for the Sheridan plan, see the “Main Floor Options” and “Basement Floor Options” lists below.
- “Prairie Top” roof
- Covered patio
- Large master suite with freestanding tub
- Master bedroom and dining room expansion
- Large walk-in pantry
- Granite countertops in kitchen
- Custom Schroll cabinetry
- Gas fireplace
- Impact-resistant roof
- Laundry near master bedroom
- 9’ walls (in lieu of the standard 8’)
- Site-finished hardwood floors
- Smart home features, like WiFi garage door openers and a WiFi HVAC system
- Tankless water heater
- Upgraded blown-in insulation and basement wall blankets
Main floor options:
- 2’, 4’, or 6’ garage expansion
- Gourmet kitchen
- Office (in lieu of Bedroom 3)
- Side-load garage
Basement floor options:
- Bed 3 / 4 suite (includes bath and large walk-in closet)
- Expanded Bed 3 / 4
- Expanded Bath 3 and Linen
- Bed 4 / 5
- Rec/family room
- Wet bar
Does the Sheridan sound like your dream home?
Six months from now, you could be moving in!