You've decided to build! ... now what?
Here’s what to expect, from start to finish.
We’re with you every step of the way.
In our process, communication is the most important element. From the day of our very first meeting to the day you get your keys, you’re involved (you guessed it) every step of the way!
But what does that actually mean? Being involved means that you receive weekly updates and you’ll always have access to our team to get answers to your questions.
We’ll work together to define your budget and secure the land and loan. If you’re already approved, we’ll work directly with your lender.
Once permitted, the average build time is about 6 months. We’ll do 4 walk-throughs with you throughout the process, so you’re always in the loop.
Any issues with your new home in the first year? We’ll make it right! You also get a 2-year electrical/plumbing warranty and 10-year structural warranty.
What to know about building a custom home
Before we get started on your full custom or semi-custom home build, we’ll make sure you have answers to all your questions, including:
- The total cost of your build, including land
- Your estimated build time, start to finish
- What options you have to customize your home’s layout and finishes, based on the floor plan
- Which interior/exterior finishes come standard, and which interior/exterior finishes are considered an upgrade
- Your allowances for flooring, lighting, appliances, etc.
- When (and how often) you’ll get a walk-through of your build site and progress
- Our preferred vendors and subcontractors, and why we trust them
- Your home warranty (which includes a 2-year electrical/plumbing warranty and 10-year structural warranty)
We offer a variety of options to create your very own “smart home” package.
Cut your bill! Our homes rate high above the national efficiency average.
Durable roofing increases your peace of mind and may lower your insurance, too!
Tankless Water Heater
Endless hot water, on demand!
Upgraded, blown-in insulation and basement wall blankets come standard in every build.
Natural beauty that lasts a lifetime.
Radon Mitigation System
We put radon mitigation in all our homes because we believe safety should be a standard, not an upgrade.
Our hardwood is installed and finished right in your home, not in a factory.
Let’s talk about your ideas!
You’re already one step closer to building your beautiful new home.